- Manual AP Process is overwhelming & time consuming
- Cumbersome invoice management & approval process
- Delays in reporting basic financials
Challenges Driving Change
One of our newly onboarded clients, a midsize, professional services firm had several pain points surrounding their accounting function. When we took a step back to figure out why, the accounts payable process rose to the top of the list. Our client was processing a large volume of transactions each month that required specialized coding and internal approvals. Needless to say, it was a labor-intensive process that oftentimes resulted in errors. Our analysis confirmed that Bill.com’s AP automation technology made sense. Bill.com’s accounts payable software allows our client to have a more organized approach to their invoice processing that utilizes time-saving automation and improves overall financial reporting.
A Streamlined AP Solution
Bill.com automates and simplifies accounts payable by digitizing the entire process. Digital invoices, electronic payments, a streamlined approval process, and total visibility are just the tip of the iceberg. With Bill.com in place, tedious financial reporting and complex manual invoice processing became a thing of the past. Our team was then able to focus on more value-added deliverables for our client that pushed the company forward.
One Step Further
By serving as our clients’ outsourced accounting department, Venturity is responsible for providing timely and accurate financials. Having efficient transaction processes is key to hitting these marks. A few years ago, our team fully adopted Bill.com’s AR & AP automation solutions into the Venturity service model. Although each Venturity team member is thoroughly trained, we took it a step further by investing in Logan Clary as our in-house Bill.com accounting software expert. Already a Bill.com buff, Logan completed their certification program and became our go-to Bill.com aficionado. Logan provides a specialized Bill.com focus for our clients and takes our accounting systems services to the next level.
As an accountant with client relationships and Bill.com expertise, Logan offers the unique benefit of tailored AP automation solutions support. He leads our clients’ Bill.com AP automation software implementations and follows up with thorough step-by-step training. This ensures that the accounting processes conducted through Bill.com are executed consistently and at the highest level—what we call “The Venturity Way”. Once implementation is complete, Logan continues to be the go-to for Bill.com accounting system updates, tips and tricks.
Key Outcomes For Our Client
- Confidence that transactions are processed timely and without error. Bill.com AP automation software takes the guesswork out of the equation, reduces processing time, and facilitates efficient and error-free AP handling.
- Accounts payable automation enhances financial reporting and strategic decision-making. Less time spent on managing the AP process allows for more timely reporting abilities. Returning the focus to financial reporting increases opportunities for analysis and access to information needed for impactful decision-making.
- Long term, tailored AP software support. With a dedicated Bill.com expert in house, our client received hands-on accounts payable automation guidance, custom-made to their business needs. Following implementation, Logan continued to offer ongoing AP software support through additional training and updates.
We are committed to achieving success with you, our clients and partners.
- Our clients receive a dedicated accounting team. This allows us to leverage unique skill sets & expertise of team members.
- Our work is timely, consistent, comprehensive and operationally focused.
- Our highly skilled team members exceed client expectations with unparallel problem solving and accounting leadership.
- Our commitment to great accounting, open communication and an active partnership, marked by mutual respect, is the cornerstone of our client experience program.