Fractional CFO Services
When it comes to running a business, it’s imperative that business decisions are backed by financial data. A talented CEO can take a business far with vision, hard work, and creativity, but eventually will hit a wall. When a CEO realizes that they need extra support to achieve scalability and profitability, it’s time to bring in a financial expert that has a proven track record of CFO success with other companies.
Fractional CFO services can be the perfect solution for a lower middle market company. Venturity’s virtual CFOs are experts at helping companies develop and implement an effective financial strategy, overcome operational challenges, and raise the necessary capital to accelerate growth. Venturity will work with you to tailor our outsourced CFO services to achieve maximum value at a cost-effective price.
What Does Our Virtual CFO Service Include?
A fractional CFO can offer much more than forecasting and dashboarding. Venturity’s outsourced CFOs will be the leaders of your finance and accounting department. Your Venturity CFO will provide comprehensive financial leadership for your company that spans operations and accounting, providing you with an end to end strategic solution. Paired with our outsourced bookkeeping and accounting services, you’ve got access to a fully developed finance and accounting department at your fingertips, without having to pay for a staff full-time.
When you lean on the Venturity team for outsourced CFO services, you have access to expertise in these areas:
- Cash Management – Cash is king and it’s difficult to run a successful business without it. We provide the forward looking visibility to fully understand how much cash a business needs and when. We also assist our clients by overseeing day to day tasks such as paying vendors, inventory management, making payroll, and accounts receivable management.
- Reporting, Forecasting & Budgeting – Our experts use KPIs and tailored operating metrics to set performance targets that track progress and growth.
- Operational Consulting – We evaluate operational processes and make recommendations to improve efficiencies and operating performance.
- System Selection and Implementation – Our team incorporates the use of technology and systems when mapping out your growth plan. Our proven process focuses on achieving scale and efficiency goals while minimizing transition costs and disruptions.
- Capital Structure Optimization – Your virtual CFO can help you determine the best mix of debt and equity to support your strategic plans. We also have access to a robust network of capital sources and can assist with the structuring, negotiation and execution of all aspects of raising capital for your business.
- Transaction/M&A Services – Whether it’s a strategic acquisition or you’re interested in selling assets, we offer expertise in all areas of the transaction process including due diligence, deal structuring, negotiation, documentation review and post-acquisition integration.
Venturity will pair you with a fractional CFO who can provide valuable counsel for your specific needs. Our strategic financial leaders have experience in the construction, distribution, manufacturing, non-profit, real estate, investment, restaurant, retail/e-commerce, service, healthcare, and technology/SAAS sectors to name a few.
The Venturity Way (For now add the same language that is on the other pages for this section)
When you partner with Venturity’s fractional CFOs, we bring strategic financial leadership with the backing of a robust accounting and systems consulting team. If you need a CFO but can’t afford to hire one full-time, we can help with a cost-effective and reliable solution to take your business to the next level of profitability and success. Contact Venturity today to learn more about what we can do for your business.
“BeautyKind continues to be very impressed with Venturity’s work. Venturity has been absolutely remarkable, and my entire team is so appreciative. You have a 5-star reference anytime you need one.”
– Neil S. Waterman